Are you looking for a Brookline Moving Company with a verifiable reputation for quality?
One of the most unique things about Brookline is that it does not just belong to one municipality. When talking about Brookline, the area is mostly defined by it’s zip code.
Brookline is definitely one of the most affluent communities in Massachusetts, and it is also home to Boston College which brings to it a big social seem as well.
Colleges often impact homeowners who are planning a household move. Brookline residents really want to consider the move in and move out dates of students, especially those who live on the Brighton or Boston College areas of Brookline. But in general, residents should also pay attention to the Boston College Football home game schedule because these dates impact traffic and parking.
Brookline is also very well-known as one of the mile markers of Heartbreak Hill in the Boston Marathon, so Patriot’s Day should also be avoided when moving around this area.
Because the homes are very expensive in this area, homeowners tend to move more expensive items. This means that you should do extra research on the Brookline moving company your are hiring to be sure that the company is properly insured in the case where there is damage to the home or to property. Also, you want to be sure that those who are moving your belongings are actually employees, and have been properly checked-out to be sure that you are confident with having them in your home.
What sets Marathon Moving Company apart?
- Respected: A+ rating at the Better Business Bureau
- Consistent: 9 straight Super Service Awards from Angie’s List
- Recognized: Winner of the distinguished 2013 Best of Boston Award from Boston Magazine
- Experienced: In business for over 12 years, completing over 20,000 residential/commercial moves
- Trusted: Endorsed by MovingScam.com as a trusted mover because of overwhelming positive reviews