We’re a Local Auburndale Moving Company with a verifiable reputation for quality!
There are numerous villages that make up the Newton area, Auburndale being one of them. Auburndale is often referred to by it’s residents as “The Dale” and it is located on the western edge of the city making it the furthest village of Newton from the city of Boston. However it is intersected by the Mass Pike and has access to the commuter rail system. This allows it great access to the city. It also has great access to the Charles River recreation area and conversation area so it has lots to do for those that enjoy the outdoors. LaSalle College is located in Newton, but most students do live on campus. That means there is less of a moving frenzy during those college moving days. However, whenever you are moving during those peak times, the last two weeks of June, July and August, those should still be avoided because demand is still high so pricing will be impacted. Another tip that Auburndale movers should keep in mind that they will be moving into or out of an expensive home. Because of this, you need to ensure that the moving company in Newton that you choose is properly insured and does proper background screening in it’s employees. You should also be sure that the moving company you choose is used to handling and moving high value moves.
What sets Marathon Moving Company apart?
- Respected: A+ rating at the Better Business Bureau
- Consistent: 9 straight Super Service Awards from Angie’s List
- Recognized: Winner of the distinguished 2013 Best of Boston Award from Boston Magazine
- Experienced: In business for over 12 years, completing over 20,000 residential/commercial moves
- Trusted: Endorsed by MovingScam.com as a trusted mover because of overwhelming positive reviews
Request a quote from Marathon for your next move
For more information on moving to the wonderful town of Auburndale MA, contact Marathon Moving 781-300-3200.