We’re a Local Wayland Moving Company with a verifiable reputation for quality!
There are about 13,954 residents in the Town of Wayland. Wayland is part of the fifth congressional district of Massachusetts. Wayland was ranked number three on the list of “Best Public High Schools in the Area. When moving into Wayland and have a little one you will want to make sure you visit the Alpine Field Playground which is a newer playground specially designed for toddlers. It features a wide variety of play structures and a sandbox with equipment and toys. It is fenced in, with a gate, and in a quiet wooded setting.
Wayland is the original settlement of the Sudbury Plantation, and in 1835, East Sudbury changed its name to Wayland. This is an extremely beautiful place to be moving to. However, whenever you are moving to Wayland you will find that the town is better than you expected.
Another tip that Wayland movers should keep in mind that they will be moving into or out of an expensive home. Because of this, you need to ensure that the moving company in Wayland that you choose is properly insured and does proper background screening in it’s employees. You should also be sure that the moving company you choose is used to handling and moving high value moves.
What sets Marathon Moving Company apart?
- Respected: A+ rating at the Better Business Bureau
- Consistent: 9 straight Super Service Awards from Angie’s List
- Recognized: Winner of the distinguished 2013 Best of Boston Award from Boston Magazine
- Experienced: In business for over 12 years, completing over 20,000 residential/commercial moves
- Trusted: Endorsed by MovingScam.com as a trusted mover because of overwhelming positive reviews