We’re a Local Weston Moving Company with a verifiable reputation for quality!
Weston is a town in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, about 15 miles west of downtown Boston. The population of Weston is about 11,389.
Weston’s charm comes from the diversity of its architectural heritage and style. The town was a rural farming community during the 17th and 18th centuries, and Weston MA houses built during these years were relatively simple versions of those centuries’ styles. The earliest remaining house in Weston dates from about 1695.
Another tip that Weston movers should keep in mind that they will be moving into or out of an expensive home. Because of this, you need to ensure that the moving company in Weston that you choose is properly insured and does proper background screening in it’s employees. You should also be sure that the moving company you choose is used to handling and moving high value moves.
What sets Marathon Moving Company apart?
- Respected: A+ rating at the Better Business Bureau
- Consistent: 9 straight Super Service Awards from Angie’s List
- Recognized: Winner of the distinguished 2013 Best of Boston Award from Boston Magazine
- Experienced: In business for over 12 years, completing over 20,000 residential/commercial moves
- Trusted: Endorsed by MovingScam.com as a trusted mover because of overwhelming positive reviews