Dover MA Movers
We’re a Local Dover Massachusetts Moving Company with a verifiable reputation for quality!
There are about 6,279 residents in the Town of Dover Massachusetts. It is only about 15 miles southwest of downtown Boston and easy access to just about anywhere in the state. Dover is a residential town nestled on the south banks of the Charles River.
Dover is an extremely beautiful place to be moving to. However, whenever you’re moving to Dover you will find that the town is better than you expected. Dover is in Norfolk County and is one of the best places to live in Massachusetts. Living in Dover offers residents a rural feel and most residents own their homes. In Dover there are a lot of parks to enjoy and relax.
Another tip that Dover movers should keep in mind that they will be moving into or out of an expensive home. Because of this, you need to ensure that the moving company in Dover that you choose is properly insured and does proper background screening in it’s employees. You should also be sure that the moving company you choose is used to handling and moving high value moves.
What sets Marathon Moving Company apart?
- Respected: A+ rating at the Better Business Bureau
- Consistent: 9 straight Super Service Awards from Angie’s List
- Recognized: Winner of the distinguished 2013 Best of Boston Award from Boston Magazine
- Experienced: In business for over 12 years, completing over 20,000 residential/commercial moves
- Trusted: Endorsed by MovingScam.com as a trusted mover because of overwhelming positive reviews