Newton Corner Movers
We’re a Newton Corner Moving Company with a verifiable reputation for quality!
Newton Corner has a pretty large commercial area that is centered around the Crown Plaza Hotel. The Mass Turnpike also cuts right through Newton Corner which provides great access to residents as do the great bus routes. This makes the Newton Corner Area a great place for commuters.
Marathon Moving does quite a few commercial moves in Newton Corner, but it is primarily a residential area.
We have mentioned that some of the other villages of Newton have historic homes and access to roads and parking. However, Newton Corner is somewhat different. Because Newton Corner intersects with the Pike, Brighton and Watertown, the neighborhoods are more dense. You do see a number of multifamily homes here and the streets and parking are much tighter. This presents challenges when moving in Newton Corner that are different than the other areas of the city.
If you are moving in one of the areas of Newton Corner where parking is harder and the streets are tighter you do want to be sure that the moving van can fit on your street and that you have reserved parking. For the multifamily homes, you also want to be sure that there is access to your home, and that you belongings can be easily brought into and out of your home. If there are questions on any of this, you want to be sure that you bring the moving company in as soon as possible to answer any question you may have.
What sets Marathon Moving Company apart?
- Respected: A+ rating at the Better Business Bureau
- Consistent: 9 straight Super Service Awards from Angie’s List
- Recognized: Winner of the distinguished 2013 Best of Boston Award from Boston Magazine
- Experienced: In business for over 12 years, completing over 20,000 residential/commercial moves
- Trusted: Endorsed by MovingScam.com as a trusted mover because of overwhelming positive reviews