Newton Highlands Movers
We’re a Newton Highlands Moving Company with a verifiable reputation for quality!
Newton Highlands is subtly different because the Newton Highlands green-line T station is in the center with a small commercial area right there. But overall, Newton Highlands is the most residential area of Newton.
Newton Highlands is mostly made up of Victorian style homes, which also makes this area of Newton different from the others. Victorian homes offer an older architectural style that make them challenging to get into and out of. However, it is not as challenging as the neighborhoods in Boston because the homes in Newton Highlands have a larger footprint.
However, those moving into- or out of- Newton Highlands still need to do their due diligence because this is a high-value area. A lot of these homes have been restored back to their original look. After performing all of that expensive restoration, you want to be sure that the moving company in Newton is prepared to move into and out of these homes; that the crew is trained on how to protect a home; and that the crew and moving company is properly insured.
For more information on moving in Newton Highlands, contact Marathon Moving.
What sets Marathon Moving Company apart?
- Respected: A+ rating at the Better Business Bureau
- Consistent: 9 straight Super Service Awards from Angie’s List
- Recognized: Winner of the distinguished 2013 Best of Boston Award from Boston Magazine
- Experienced: In business for over 12 years, completing over 20,000 residential/commercial moves
- Trusted: Endorsed by MovingScam.com as a trusted mover because of overwhelming positive reviews